banner
www.Saumfinger.de
Arten Anolisartikel Terraristik Forum Halter/Züchter Verschiedenes Literatur Links

A. bahorucoensis young pair - female dominant

Hier geht es um die Haltung und Zucht von Anolis.
Auch Lebensweise der verschiedenen Arten im Habitat, bzw. Diskussionen über das Habitat selbst sind hier erwünscht, sowie alles andere rund um Anolis.

Moderatoren: Horst, saumfinger, Timo

A. bahorucoensis young pair - female dominant

Beitragvon boguschak am So 29. Mär. 2009 13::12

Hello,

I have a young pair of Anolis bahorucoensis (both about 8 months old). I put them to their new terrarium and the male was dominant in the first days (around the spot light) and female low at the ground. Now, everything has changed - the female is now basking and the male is only in the lower levels of the terrarium. It lasts about one week. I have not seen any fights and both eat well. Should I do something with it or is it normal situation? Is it better to put the male or the female out to another terrarium?

Thanks a lot for help, greetings,
Petr
boguschak

Re: A. bahorucoensis young pair - female dominant

Beitragvon Beni_S am So 29. Mär. 2009 17::11

Hello,

i don't think its a problem if they don't fight. It was the same whit my pair of Anolis roquet summus. The female was dominant in the first months until the male grown bigger then her. Now he is the boss.
Maybe you should seperate them if the male oppresses the female to much during the breeding season.

Greets Beni
Beni_S

Zurück zu Alles rund um Anolis